Wednesday, October 19, 2005

NAKED PEOPLE!

Who doesn't love a good naked person all up close? You know why? Do ya? I'll tell you why. It's because in America, nakedness is all secretive - it's a hushy, shushy taboo. The site I'm about to tell you to go to is interesting, because it is simply a long, flowing, moving row of women who are fully clothed - but when you run the cursor over each naked body, it shows the same woman totally naked from head to (camel) toe (except for some reason, they have a different hair-do in the nude pix). You can slow the screen down by moving the mouse to the right and then examine each and every body all up and close.

I felt like I was peeking into a secret room when I saw this - a voice in my head was saying, "Do these people know that they are on the world wide web - totally naked?" Something told me for some reason, they don't know. But I doubt it - if I was naked on line, I would think someone would tell me.

Here's a special added butt bonus: If, while the mouse is rolling over the body, you click the clicker button, it shows the ass view.

NOTE: I didn't say every woman's naked body was perfect, or even hot. But there is something titillating about seeing even an unattractive naked body. I almost feel like part of the artistic "point" of this site is just that - you never can tell what a nude body will look like under its clothes. So, be careful what, or more appropriately, who you wish for.

ONE MORE NOTE: Be careful if you're looking at this at work - it just pops up, and then before you know it, there's all this nakedness all over the place.

CLICK HERE TO SEE NAKED PEOPLE!

No comments: