Friday, June 1, 2007

"I WANNA BE FAMOUS" video...


...on the front page of MYSPACE today...

A lot of people have been writing to me, saying things like, "Who should I kill?"
and "I want to kill someone to get famous!" and things like that.

Uh...hehh...heh...
(uneasy laughter)

I'm just gonna put this out there:

Don't listen to cartoons. They lie.
Don't do what cartoons tell you in your mind to do!

Anyway,

I said I was going to kill somebody important.
Don't steal my trick! Get your own!

Don't listen to cartoons, but do listen to
what I am telling you to do right now:

Come see one of my shows tonight. You have two options:

TerraNova Festival Comedy Show
(assorted comedy)
10 PM
Mo Pitkins
34 Ave A bt. 2nd/3rd Sts.
NYC
Upstairs

Radical Vaudeville!
(very edgy variety show)
Midnight
Mo Pitkins
34 Ave A. bt. 2nd / 3rd Sts.
NYC
Downstairs
$5

No comments: