Sunday, October 19, 2008

A Few Neat Things...

The Vagina Festival is next weekend; that's a celebration of vaginas by bringing lots of celebratory vaginas together to celebrate. I hope you can make it. I'll be performing on Saturday at 3:30 in the afternoon and on Sunday at 6:00 PM. Learn more here: www.vaginafestival.com

In other news, I'm glad to be considered a "notable resident" on my hometown's Wikipedia page, along with Depeche Mode and Erasure's Vince Clark. I never knew he lived in Damariscotta! Pretty cool.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Damariscotta,_Maine

I strongly suggest wikipedia-ing your hometown. It's pretty informative. I learned more about Damariscotta in one five minute sitting than I did in the whole dozen or so years I lived there.

In other news, a brand new spanking new NEWS JAM is OUT NOW!!!

Watch it and weep...(warning -- features yours truly semi-nude and if you look carefully you can even see an accidental pube shot)

No comments: