Friday, August 16, 2002

FASHION MAGAZINE QUIZ:
I recently took a fashion magazine quiz entitled, "Are you too obsessed with losing weight?" One question asked was, "Do you think all your problems would be solved if you could just lose ten pounds?"

I answered yes.

Last month, I lost ten pounds, and my life has never been better. I got a good job at a large company in the field I want to work in, I have been enjoying a healthy dating and sex life, and all my clothes that used to be tight and uncomfortable now fit perfect and look great on me.

In addition, I won the lottery, I was given a car by a relative who passed away, and I found out my father is gay, which explains a lot.

So it turns out, I did lose 10 pounds, and as a result, all my problems are gone. Now I just have to figure out how to get off the speed.

No comments: