Saturday, February 7, 2004

A BIG FAT THANK YOU A LITTLE BIT LATE

Thank you everyone who came out to see my show. I hope that you enjoyed it. Thank you everyone who acted in my show, also and to Geo for videography, Touching You for directing it, UCB Theater, Owen, Alex, Chuck and everyone at the theater for letting me do it and being so accomodating to my hundreds of questions, Lisa Ackerman for tech and lighting, special thanks to Mark Mistretta, Todd Montessi, Touching You, Johanna Buccola, Joe D. and Gina Alietti for being so damn awesome.

LOCAL EVICTEE NEEDS HELP MOVING

In other news, I am moving on Tuesday out of my apartment. If you aren't busy and can help me move for about two hours on Tuesday (from about 1 - 3 pm) I will appreciate it kindly and will provide beer and pizza after the move. I will be moving from my apartment at 342 E. 76th Street at 2nd Avenue and don't have that much stuff, and don't have anything heavy. If you can help, even for an hour or half an hour, please e-mail me at jessdelfino@yahoo.com or call me if you know my number.

That's all for now.