Monday, July 12, 2004

HAUNTED PUSSY & JESSICA DELFINO
at CBGB's TUESDAY, JULY 13th @ 9 PM
$5 and IT'S GONNA BE SCARY AND HOT

SO, tomorrow night at CBGH's, I'm having a show. I'm going to do a 20 minute set, and then I am going to be joined onstage by HAUNTED PUSSY, I think the one and only horror-opera metal band based on a fictional rape scenario that uses kickin' beats, rockin' metal 'tar and sexy theatrics to paint the art of THE STORY OF HAUNTED PUSSY on the stage before your very eyes.

It's probably going to be pretty good, and also fun. So, please do mark your calendars and put it into your palm pilots, update your blog schedules, post it onto a note which you can then hang on the fridge, thumb tack it up on your wall, write it on your wrist or palm, have a close friend call you and remind you and whatever other way you have honed for remembering important events.

What else do I have to say? Nothing, really. Life is okay but kind of shitty at the same time. I feel like I'm writing in my journal right now. I think I basically am, though, aren't I? Whoever reads this thing regularly has a pretty good idea of what my life is like. I didn't necessarily mean for that to happen, I guess I just have a sort of big mouth when I'm hiding behind a computer monitor.

HERE'S A POEM: It's called LIGHTNING

I am scared of you because you are a different color than me

The End

So, what's going on, you guys? I'm sitting in front of this computer right now with a bit of a chip on my shoulder, I admit it. For some reason, sitting in front of the computer really makes it come out. It gets heavier or something? I am very into psychology. I think it's the answer to the world's problems. Everyone should be psychoanalyzed at birth and then again every year until they die. And if they are deemed crazy, they should be burned alive.

Did you guys know that the chinese way to write the word "CHAOS" consists of two symbols: The first symbol means DANGER, and the second symbol means OPPORTUNITY. I think that I might have written that on my blog before, but I like it. Some people repeat quotes, I repeat trivia I heard while surfing the radio channels.

Does anyone listen to the radio anymore? What stations are good? I listen to WFMU sometimes, is that a station? I think those are the right call letters. I also listen to 1010 Wins in the morning if I spend the night at my boyfriend's house, becuase that's what he listens to. The news is always so bad. It kind of sucks to wake up first thing in the morning hearing about how shitty the world is. It's like, I just had this blissful nine hours of time where I forgot that I'm going to die and then I wake up and it's the first thing I'm reminded of. I hate dying stuff. I think it was yesterday, maybe, I heard that 16 people were killed in NYC over the weekend. I don't want to have to think about that, I don't want it to be an option. I would rather make art about my pussy. Life's too short not to make art about your pussy. That's the bottom line.

Hey, Patrick Borelli - if you read this or if someone who knows Patrick Borelli reads this and has his phone number, will they please tell him I want to talk to him? Because I was thinking about maybe joining his street hockey team, I saw him the other day all dressed up in his knee pads with a hockey stick and well, we got to talking, and I mentioned that I used to play field hockey and well, and he invited me to come and talk to his teammates about joining up. But I couldn't cause I was on my way to a show. Now I don't know how to get in touch with him, so please someone pass the word along if you can. And thanks.

And Bye.

No comments: