Wednesday, September 15, 2004

I'VE BEEN WEARING THE SAME CLOTHES FOR TWO DAYS NOW....

...but for some reason that seems to be the way things have been going. I've been running around a lot and showering and being fashionable have unfortunately taken the back burner. I do shower almost every day, but sometimes not until very late, or sometimes I shower one day on another day. For example, I haven't showered yet for yesterday, I'll get to it today, but I still mentally consider it showering for yesterday. Got me?

The sky is black blue right now. It's always feels so spooky to me when the sky gets like that. Like any minute, a bunch of evil horses are going to come riding out of the sky and destroy the world. But you know the world isn't going to end in a way that is fun or exciting like that. Brimstone raining down from the skies? Yeah, right. Only in my horniest fantasies. What's probably going to happen is something totally lame, like the equivalent to not returning your library books on time. God will forget to renew the lease or something, and then, whammo! A comet the size of the universe will knock us all into Alpha Centauri. I don't think there's air over there, in Alpha Centauri.

I talk about God a lot in my blog, mostly whenever I am writing something about nature or the planet, but the truth is, I don't actually believe in God. I believe in lightning. I think I've talked about this before, but I'm not sure. Lightning, I believe, is the energy which once fueled the souls of the now dearly departed. When people get struck by lightning, I believe that is a bad batch of souls who are jealous of the living. Of course this is mostly made up, but I think there might be a shred of truth to it. Not that evil lightning beats people up, but that the energy from our bodies is dispersed upward and outward, because it's lighter than air, and gets turned into electricity.

ABOUT ME AND MY WOES
or
TO ANYONE WHO THINKS I'M TOO WOEFUL

I have to be honest, I am feeling kind of shitty right now. All this stuff with my sister has brought me down. I talked to my mother yesterday and she told me not to write anything about Abby or my family anymore, and Abby said she was never talking to me or reading my blog again, and that's irritating enough, but I'd specifically like to address anyone with a woe is me comment, sisters and otherwise.

I've never been a carefree person. I'm a thinker; a sensitive person who spends time considering things. So, if you find this blog to be bothersome, boring, or annoying CURRENTLY, you must never have really liked what I've written on here IN THE PAST, because not too much in my life has changed, and I've always been into complaining, whether life is going good or not. Read my blog and enjoy it, or don't read it. It's a very easy scenario. It's like watching TV. Parents complain that their kids can watch bad tv shows. Parents complain that kids can be manipulated by what they hear on the radio. People complain that they don't want to see certain things. Well, here's a simple solution - change the channel. Turn off the radio. Read someone else's blog. This blog was never for anyone but me. The original reason I wrote this blog was because I wanted to get into the habit of writing every day. I wanted to use this as a tablet for me to take daily mental writing craps. And I must admit, I've been pretty poor about writing daily, as I'd originally set out to do, but I have maintained a regular writing schedule - at least once a week, usually more. I've managed to attract several thousands of readers over the past two years and have been linked to by hundreds of sites. There's a reason why that is - it's because some people somewhere want to read what I have to write. I can assure you that what I have to write isn't life altering. It isn't fascinating. It's hardly even interesting. I'm not here to wow you with my amazing life or charm you with my delightful tales. I'm here to hone my writing skills, to get some shit off my chest, and to hopefully amuse you to some extent. If you are reading this now and have been brought up from utterly bored to only somewhat mostly bored, I consider this entry a complete success. On the flip side, if you are reading this now and have been brought down from utterly bored to horrifiedly disappointed or completely and terrifically bored, I again, consider this entry a complete success.

In the future, I might specify a segment just for my woes. I have to use this space to complain. Therapy is too expensive.

Thank you for reading, and thank you for not reading.

No comments: