Sunday, January 23, 2005

ALL YOU CAN TAKE open mic

So, this has been a very crazy weekend for ME. I recommend you all come and help me forget my life tonight at APOCALYPSE LOUNGE, 7 pm to 9 pm. I invite writers, musicians, comedians, specifically odd performers, uniquities, foreigners, travelers, and any miscellaneous to come and perform, watch, and be impressed by your fellow human's talents.

It should be fun, but I'm not making any promises. What else are you gonna do, hide from the snow? Why does everyone get so worried when it snows? A reporter on the news said, "If you don't have to go anywhere, DON'T!" Do we really need the histrionics? Are we gonna get snowed to death?

APOCALPYSE LOUNGE
E. 3rd btw. aves A and B
East Village
7-9 PM
This and every SUNDAY
Free show, to watch OR perform! Cheap drinks!
Order chinese food from the corner and eat while u watch!

No comments: