Saturday, February 5, 2005

THIS GUY'S DICK...

I got to sing two songs on Opie and Anthony on Thursday morning. It was such a fun time, and I really am thankful that those guys were cool enough to have me on the show and let me play my vulgar ditties. Jay London was also there in the studio (Last Comic Standing) and so it was strange, because they LOVE Jay London and were really doting all over him, so I felt a bit small in comparison to the guy. He was a kind of old-school style one-liner comic, which I only generally like sometimes, but he had a loveable quality, even with his homeless old acid casualty look, and was generally very friendly and pleasant to talk to. He said he used to be a taxi driver in NYC and is now headlining at Caroline's. Cool. I'm playing my guitar in the subway and drinking my own urine to keep warm.

I suck.

Since the show, I've gotten a lot of e-mails from random guys, mostly horny pervs. I love getting fan mail, even when it's from fans who hate me. Some of the e-mails say things like, "Great job!" or "Hi! You sounded sexy on the radio!" Others say, "Hey, it's me, your old friend Joe. Let's hang out."

And then I've gotten a ton of comments on this site from the O&A's brilliant future homos and convicts coalition. Thanks, and keep them coming! Some of the stuff you guys write is really....um...stolen from Jim Norton.

But my favorite thing so far, was from a dude I know as John Penn. He sent me an e-mail a few hours after the show - I'm not sure if he heard the show or not, but I'm guessing he did, even though he didn't mention it at all. He wrote to me asking if he could send me the above picture of himself.

Well, that's all for now. I've got to get cancer or some other hilarious disease.

No comments: