Friday, February 3, 2006

LIVE (free) DVD TAPING or whatever SATURDAY, FEB 4 at 1 PM (Tomorrow!!!)
and free wine

For those of you who are eager to find something New York Centric and free to do at 1:30 PM on a rainy Saturday, I'm taping a live DVD tomorrow afternoon at 1:30 PM at MNN Studios. It's on the north side of 59th Street between 10th and 11th Aves.

Some things you may experience at my DVD taping:

*** love at first sight (with a stranger or perhaps someone you know)
*** free wine going into your stomach
*** diarrhea (but I really hope not, that would be so bad)
*** songs about vaginas
*** peace and tranquility as we gaze at the green screen nature scenes behind me



Some things you WILL NOT experience at my DVD taping:

*** there will be no elephants trampling your hands and feet
*** you will not experience electric shock therapy
*** i promise no shanking by a home-made tooth brush knife
*** lice (98% sure)
*** you will not be harrassed by any deaf mutes, not on my watch
*** no one will dump orange juice on your genitals



Those are the promises I can make to you as an attendee of my live DVD taping.

So come one, come all.

MNN Studios
1:15 SHARP!
FREE admission, and most of all,
FREE wine

This will not last more than one hour. You are allowed to get up and move around. You will not be forced at gun point or stabby point to stay seated or watch, or even enjoy the show.

SOME OF THE HITS I WILL BE PERFORMING:

*** My Pussy Is Magic - my dance pop hit featuring glitter
*** Sudden Change - A song which is all about bloody crotches
*** Lullabye - A ditty that will make you snivel while chortling
*** Happy Bears - All about how in Vermont bears eat hippies
*** Really Great Knobber - This one's about learning from your elders
*** and many, many more.

and HERE IS A VIDEO OF ME PERFORMING A SONG THAT MAY SOMEDAY LAND ME IN JAIL

Be there, or be doing something else, like eating overpriced omelettes at some greasy yuppy hell hole or shopping for products made by Chinese minors.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi, i'm derek from maine. I found your blog through ricky van veen's when he linked your 'be a better boyfriend' site (the part about the boyfriend finding someone else's asshole to stick his dick in was hilarious).
So i wanted to tell you that you have a nice voice and your song is really funny. You'll probably get famous, most stuff i'm into becomes famous. I know good shit.