Wednesday, March 29, 2006



So Many Talented People....

...so many mansions for important corporation bosses to buy in stead of paying these talented people to make great art.

So, a few months ago, a "stranger" contacted me saying he'd like to animate a song of mine. I said, "Sure, sounds great!" and sent him a CD, all but completely forgetting about it a few days later. Today, I got an email from him saying, OK, go check it out!

So, do that...go check out this beautiful, funny little animation that stranger Mr. Nick Fox-Gieg did for my song, "I Wanna Be Famous." (On his website, click on the green animation still image that looks like the one above to launch it...)

It's TERRIFIC, if I do say so myself.

Nice work, stranger Nick. And by nice work, I mean, A + +.

If you have some money, hire this guy to do stuff.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha ha, I love it!

Anonymous said...

wow yes! that song isn't even on your cd

Anonymous said...

...or if you want to make some money at home by pooping on a monkey then you should Uncover My Hidden Treasure, how to earn $34 a year with 27 minutes of Your Time.

Best regards to You
Pablo Honey from blog Poop On A Monkey For Cash

P.S. I still owe you five dollars.

poet CAConrad said...

WHOA! Jessica! I've about WORN OUT THE CD I HAVE, which is an early CD than this ONE!

You FUCKING KILL ME! You should send one to the AMAZING Lady Bunny!

Have you ever checked out Bunny's blog? http://www.ladybunny.net/blog/

Can't wait to hear you perform again one day SOON!
CAConrad
check out my DEVIANT PROPULSION

Anonymous said...

Would you like to make some money at home by quenching men's desires? All I need is 3 minutes of your time.

Anonymous said...

That was awesome. The animation really worked well with your song. I hope you and he work together on more animations.

Joe

Brandy For Sale. said...

Jessy this is awesome. Side ponytails for all!

newbluebaby said...

You'll be happy to know that this song has been stuck in my head for about a week now. Seriously, I can't shake it. If it still there in two weeks you'll be hearing from my attorney. Don't get me wrong, I love it, but I can't walk the halls muttering "kill somebody important" much longer.