Thursday, December 6, 2007

CAN YOU PASS THE PODCAST?

Sure, no problem.

This is a podcast with NYTHEATER.COM featuring Groovemama's Kara Tyler, Bricken Sparacino, Samantha Jones and me, Jessica Delfino, talking about the upcoming WONDER WOMEN WEEK and my special night in the festival, entitled VAGINAPALOOZA.

Check it out! My piece is towards the 3/4 mark and features me playing a new song on my flying V ukelele (or the V-kelele).

HERE IS THE POD CAST LINK

DON'T FORGET TO ATTEND VAGINAPALOOZA
and the other shows of Wonder Women Week
DEC 15th
9:30 PM
$15

with Adira Amram
Dame Darcy
Gina Vetro
Magin Schantz
Jessica Delfino

HOT! AWESOME! GREAT! BABES! TALENT! WIZARDRY! SUPER!

And if you are a beautiful woman and / or you have a full, unopened bottle of booze with you (that's the price of admission according to the host), we will bring you to an amazing party afterwards.

No comments: