Monday, December 3, 2007

EXCITING NEWS!!



"What Would Jesus Buy?" featuring Reverend Billy and The Stop Shopping Choir, produced by "Super Size Me"'s Morgan Spurlock is now OUT! You can see it at many theaters across the US. To learn more, visit the WHAT WOULD JESUS BUY WEBSITE. And this is pretty exciting: the lyrics to the songs in the caroling scene were penned by one Ms. Jessica Delfino!

Here's a video segment from WGN morning news show featuring a brief clip of a song from said caroling scene and an interview with Reverend Billy in all his glory. The song they used here isn't one of my faves, I mean, it's no "Walmart You A Macy's Christmas (& A K-Mart New Year") but I'm pretty excited by this, just the same.







Go see this movie! In addition to being very funny and inspiring, you seeing this film helps me to not have to eat government cheese. I mean, don't get me wrong. Mmmm! Government cheese! But, uh, I'd rather not eat it if I don't have to.

Delfino is headed to mainstreamsville! Just kidding, that will never happen. There are too many vaginas in my songs. Come see for yourself. Your next chance is December 15th, 10 PM in NYC:

VAGINAPALOOZA

featuring:
Adira Amram - www.adiraamram.com
Gina Vetro - myspace.com/ginavetro
Magin Schantz - myspace.com/hotbloodproductions
Dame Darcy - www.damedarcy.com
and me! - myspace.com/jessydelfino

VAGINAPALOOZA is part of Groove MaMa Ink’s Wonder Women Week
All shows are at:
Center Stage
48 West 21st Street (4th floor)
New York, NY
$15

This isn't going to just be some "women's comedy show", it's going to be an awesome show. I hand-picked every person on this bill and they are all so fucking hot and talented that I just used fucking as an adjective.

Wonder Women Week shows run Dec. 11th - 17th!

For more info, visit: www.groovemamaink.com

No comments: