Thursday, December 13, 2007

JESSICA DELFINO WORLD PREMIERE NEW SONGS!!!!

These are some ROUGH DEMOS which will be on my new CD out on Loudmouth Records, 2008.
When you're done checking them out, visit the rest of the website by my creative french friend and fan, Florent. Please keep in mind that these are ROUGH DEMOS and that means that these are PRE-STUDIO, that means they were crappily recorded by me in my home studio so I could SHOW them to the label so that they would be able to hear my idea of the song. On the CD we're gonna mix a little bit of magic in there you're going to shake and quake with amazement.

Here is proof that I'm actually working on my new CD - see me toiling diligently in the Loudmouth Studio?



It's not just bullshit. I'm actually WORKING on this CD! For you!

HEAR ROUGH DEMOS HERE

VISIT THE REST OF MY WEBSITE, jessicadelfino.com HERE

And to read about my tour with Ben Lerman, visit his website HERE!



We had lots of fun on the road, and he documented the trip with great photos of us and our adventures and the adjoining stories right on the FRONT PAGE of his site. That kid's got his shit together!



For the record, Nashville, (that mean, cranky city full of mean, religious gays who think that god loves them when he does not) can kiss my ass!



AND DON'T FORGET TO COME AND SEE THE BIG VAGINAPALOOZA SHOW!!!

featuring:
Adira Amram - www.adiraamram.com
Gina Vetro - myspace.com/ginavetro
Magin Schantz - myspace.com/hotbloodproductions
Dame Darcy - www.damedarcy.com
and me! - myspace.com/jessydelfino

VAGINAPALOOZA is part of Groove MaMa Ink’s Wonder Women Week
All shows are at:
Center Stage
48 West 21st Street (4th floor)
New York, NY
$15

We've got a great show in store for you, so do try to get your ass out to see it!

No comments: