Saturday, March 22, 2008



Cute picture! By Simon Chung. It was taken at the Book Club Cabaret Show, "Disappear Here", an awesome show based on the book of the month, which was Less Than Zero by Brett Easton Ellis.

The next one will be about Siddharta by Herman Hess. If you'd like to come, email me at jessdelfino@yahoo.com and I'll let ya know when the time is time.

In other news, Easter is on Sunday. I'm not really religious, but I am Italian, and it is my culture and my upbringing to really like to eat chocolate and food and candy and eggs and especially deviled eggs. Mmmmm. I'm going to a party in a huge loft space in Brooklyn that my friend has lived in for 15 years. It's an amazing place and I wish that my friend was your friend so that you could go, too. Maybe she is, to some of you.

I'm gearing up for the big Thursday, April 3rd Naughty Nautical Night show, planning some big surprises and other dumb shit to knock your socks up into your asses. Hope you can make it!

No comments: