Wednesday, June 11, 2008



"I WANNA BE FAMOUS" featured in TIME OUT NY "Comedy" section

Time Out was the first publication to officially review / mention in print my new CD, "I Wanna Be Famous".

This is pretty exciting news for me. It is a landmark event in that the CD release party is the first show I've done in six or seven years in NYC that Time Out NY listed as a "pick" (with the red star beside it).

I guess that means they...uh..., like the CD, maybe.

I'm really proud of this ribald collection of some of my dirtiest gems and I can't wait to see and hear what others think of it.

It's in today's issue of Time Out, so pick up a copy and bring it to the CD release party and I'll autograph it for you so that when I actually AM famous, (after I 'kill someone...like...the guy who...runs...something...like the country or whatever' -- lyrics from "I Wanna Be Famous") you can sell that shit on Ebay, if they're still in operation, or whatever on-line selling website is popular then, that is, if the world doesn't end in 2012 (and I'm famous by then!!!)

And a PS -- John F. O'Donnell sings on my new CD on the track "I'm Going To Commit Suicide" (To The Song You Wrote About Me). He was listed in last week's Time Out NY in the comedy section, with the Joke Of The Week. He funny. He's scheduled to perform at the CD release party as well...

No comments: