Wednesday, August 27, 2008

DELFINO ON APIARY -- HONEY SHOT -- NICE!!

http://www.theapiary.org/archives/2008/08/the_honey_shot_109.html#comments

This photo was taken by Cara Hancock at a show I did in Portland, Maine in June.

TONITE:

I'm doing a run through of my London show (at The Soho Theatre Sept. 8-13) TONITE. It's going to be
really short and sweet, just an hour long and then I'm going to open it up to get feedback from the audience
and reward the audience with a special treat.

Come and check out this show -- give your feedback -- make my show even more better.

With special guest Daniel Michael.

JESSICA DELFINO -- DIRTY FOLK ROCK
308 Bowery @ 1st St.
6-7 PM sharp -- show
7-7:30 sharp -- feedback

SHORT AND SWEET!!

F to 2nd Ave
6 to Bleecker St.

******************************

No comments: