Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I HAD A LOT OF FUN READING THIS BLOG

Yeah, I said it. I had FUN reading a BLOG. It was entertaining and fun to read. A good jam on the old eye balls.

The first time I saw Wooooo magazine it was so cute and small I wanted to cover it with some Bonne Maman, put it between two pieces of bread and pretend to eat it. I read it and I enjoyed reading it, but reading
the blog tonight was even better. Did you ever watch a movie, then watch it again later and have a grand realization,
wondering what ass your head was in the last time you watched it? Yes, you have, just admit it and stop being all antidisestablismentarianism about it. That experience is what I felt with this.

PS. I just looked up antidisestablismentarianism in the dictionary to see if I spelled it right and it was not there.

No comments: