Monday, March 9, 2009

NEW CALGAL episode won lots of HONORS!!

#82 - Most Viewed (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism - South Korea
#15 - Top Favorited (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism
#60 - Top Favorited (This Week) - Nonprofits & Activism
#35 - Top Rated (Today) - Nonprofits & Activism

CLICK HERE TO WATCH IT!!

Learn some new factoids every day by watching CalGal Monday thru Friday.

(I am the voice of Callie. Rosie Rebel is the voice of Lollipop. CalGal is animated by Peter Bernard.)

On my way home last night, walking across Canal St. back to my neighborhood around 4 am or so, I snapped this photo with my camera -- I thought it was an example of somewhat brave advertising on the part of Fresh Direct. I imagine this should get the Catholic League on THEIR asses. Or maybe get them some seitanist customers.

No comments: