Monday, April 27, 2009

NEW JESSICA'S CHEST ONLINE and other news items of grave importance

If you missed it's weekly TV airing at midnite in Brooklyn and 2 am in Manhattan, I guess you don't happen to be up watching cable access late nights on Mondays. But it's OK! Because the latest episode of Jessica's Chest of Treasures is HERE for YOU!

click here to see it

JESSICA'S CHEST OF TREASURES is part of Peter Bernard's 209 Show.



OTHER distantly related NEWS:

Steph Sabelli's weekly open mic has come to a CLOSE. The last show was last night. I flibber flabbered over after having myself a time and a half as a panelist in Ben Lerman's MATCH GAME LIVE but I was too intoxicated to sit still and enjoy the show so I excused myself to meet up with vegetarian sushi and then the two of us (veg sush and I) had a little party in my mouth.

(Some comedian somewhere's thought process: Vegetarian sushi? I mean, what is the deal with that? Isn't that an oxy moron?)

(My answer: ya know -- avocado roll, tempura sweet potato roll, seaweed salad, green tea ice cream. sushi. duh.)

MY GIRLS N I ARE GETTIN TOGETHER TO BRING YOU ANOTHER SKITS N TITS, so mark it, 'member it and make it:

Wed May 13 @ 10 PM
SKITS N TITS -- sketch comedy, stand up comedy, burlesque and rock n roll by local heroes of those genres.
308 Bowery, NYC. 5 smackers.
with Jessica Delfino, Diane O'Debra, Steph Sabelli, Seth Herzog, Kevin Allison (The State) and many more!! bowerypoetry.com

No comments: