Wednesday, July 15, 2009

D-Day

Today is departure day. I will be catching an airplane (I'm just gonna go down and stick my
thumb out) to London where I will then take a train to upstate England somewhere and then
hop on a bus to the Latitude Festival. This is just like that movie Planes, Trains and Automobiles
starring Steve Martin and John Candy.


My preferred way to travel

My cell phone will still be working so if you are a friend, booker or member of the press who
needs to contact me, feel free to call my cell number if you have it. If you don't have it, please
email me and ask me for it.

For press inquiries, you may also contact:

Jennifer Hanson
gimmemedia@gmail.com
www.gimmemedia.com

If she's not available, don't worry, operators are standing by.


My assistant, hard at work

What else, what else?

All the shows I'm doing are listed on the right hand side of this beeyotch. If you have any cool friends in England, Ireland or Scotland, spread the word that Delfino's comin' to town. I want to meet fun people and have adventures! If you ARE a cool person in England, Ireland or Scotland, well, what are you waiting for? Get in touch and tell me where to buy the coolest
stuff, drink the yummiest beverages, and a few underground secrets. Email me at jessdelfino@yahoo.com.

I'll be updating my blog with fun videos, pictures and tour diaries, so check back soon!!!

No comments: