Saturday, September 26, 2009

TONIGHT....TONIGHT...WON'T BE JUST ANY NIGHT...

No. Tonight is a very special night, because I'm performing tonight!! It's a smorgasbord of shows coming up in the next few days here:

TONITE, SAT, SEPT 26
Monkey Wrench
Gotham Improv, 48 W. 21 St. btw 5/6 Aves, 8 Fl.,
NY, NY, 10 PM, $10
Dial 801 to get in
For reservations, call 212-367-8222

And tonite at 12:30 I'm doing a very special SECRET show in a SECRET and awesome location, for 20 people at a time. If you are interested, please text me if you have my phone # or email me for more details at jessdelfino@yahoo.com. If you like weird clandestine shit, you will really dig this 12:30 thing.

And then tomorrow night...

TOMORROW, SUN, SEPT. 27
Match Game LIVE with Ben Lerman
308 Bowery, NY, NY
8 PM, $10
A remake on the old TV show starring famous and fake celebs! It's so much fun you'll _____ yourself. With Michael Musto and other special guests.

And MONDAY, SEPT 28
"No Laugh Track Required and Friends"
with improv by "2 Lady Katie" and "No Laugh Track Required"
Parkside Lounge, on Houston bt. Ave B (Clinton) and Attorney
8 PM, $10
An improv comedy show and I am the special guest!

On Tuesday, I am going to head down south towards Florida. More information on Southern stops shows COMING UP SOON!

Finally, don't forget: I'm doing a BIG SHOW at ARS NOVA on Nov. 12th. Get your tickets TODAY, NOW, HERE. This show WILL sell out. If you get your tickets in advance online ($10) you will get a free drink at the show, which is like, almost the cost of a ticket. Woah!

No comments: