Sunday, October 4, 2009

Hi There!

Sorry I haven't written in a few days. I'm still struggling with this dag nab swine flu. For reals? I'm not sure if it's swiney or not, but it doesn't feel very nice. I'm coughing a lot and I'm glad to be in Florida right now in the warm heat. I went swimming in the ocean yesterday and the water was warm and smooth, like an enormous bath tub. I may have even gotten a little color, but I can't be sure because I'm all paley pale-kins from being ick-say.

But I'm not letting this cold get me down. I drove through North Carolina and visited my sister and brother-in-law and saw some beautiful water falls, parks, sights and farmer's markets. I have pictures, I'll put them up laterz.

I got some great news, too! I have just been selected to perform in the NY Comedy Festival in the Andy Kaufman Award show. Check out my submission video (below), which was filmed on the set of "The Other Guys" starring Will Farrell and Marky Mark Wahlberg (which was being taped outside my door, complete with fake dead body under a car!)



Here's the link -- share it with friends: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCbDRibcyVE

NEXT, I'm going to keep plugging away at this one: I'm doing a solo show at Ars Nova on Thurs, Nov. 12 at 8 PM. If you've never been to Ars Nova, it's a beautiful space in midtown and I'm honored to be part of the Ars Nova ANT Fest. If you'd like to come, get your ticket now, because this show will sell out. Tickets are $10 and if you buy one on-line, you get a free drink at the show! Not bad. It'd mean a ton to me to see lots of FCWs in the audience, so if you have never seen me perform, or if you have but have friends visiting, etc., please come and share my demented mindset. It will be old hits, new gems and all my best stuff, including my rape whistle song. I hope to see you there! You can buy your tickets here:
https://www.ovationtix.com/trs/pe/7567465

AND, don't miss Skits'N'Tits, Wed. Oct 14, the 2nd Wed of every month with comedy, burlesque n rock'n'roll, 10 PM, $5. This month we have new videos and sketches, comedy by FCW Jenny Rubin and others, including a special celebrity guest! Rock N Roll by the very handsome Dr. Steam Whipple and Triage at midnight. 308 Bowery at 1st St.

Are you on twitter? I am too! www.twitter.com/jessicadelfino

See you guys somewhere, sometime, soon!

No comments: