Sunday, December 27, 2009

QUICK POINT

I've started putting advertisements onto my blog to help cover the costs of running an independent
dirty ditty business. You can help me to continue my dirty ditty enterprise by making a charitable
donation via paypal.com (jessdelfino@yahoo.com). It's quick, easy, free (except for the cost of
the donation), tax deductible and awesome of you.

Another way you can help is to click on a link, any old link, for any old reason. You don't have
to buy anything, just click, get up and use the ladies room or go make a sandwich, return and
be done with it all.

At the bottom of one of my posts, there is a horse & carriage ride link -- I DO NOT CHOOSE THE
ADS THEY POST, but I DO NOT CONDONE horse & carriage rides. So click on any other one but that
one, if you click on the links.

FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY BLOG ADS, thank you.

No comments: