Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"I'm Italian" LIVE
at In The Flesh, NYC

This little ethnic gem will be sure to give you gas. In this song, I talk about the importance of respecting my Italian culture and incorporating it into my act, via instruction from my manager. (filmed at Rachel Kramer Bussel's fabulous In The Flesh show) Check it out:


ALSO! My holiday CD, "PERFECT HOLIDAY" is out NOW. You can order it digitally or hard copy, through me. There are only 100 copies in all of existence, and many have been pre-ordered but I still have a few left, so get yours now! The orders go out this week and will be to you before Christmas. Each copy is signed, numbered and has all the lyrics and original artwork drawn by me. Also -- sexy santa alert -- HOT HOLIDAY photos of ME. Can anyone say Christmas cleavage?

Sorry shoppers, the only way to order is via PAYPAL, so send your $10 in, which includes shipping ($15 UK + anywhere else) to jessdelfino@yahoo.com before Rudolph takes a holiday dump on your dreams.

Shipping Options

No comments: