Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Strange Love #6
Guest: Jamye Waxman

Jamye and I met a few years ago while filming a show on Metro TV with Jim Norton. I would be too embarrassed to actually watch the footage, but I remember it being a lot of fun.

Jamye is a sex expert who seems to be living a life of fun, leisure and lust. An author, show producer, speaker and educator, this lovely and intelligent lady is a worldly woman, traveling and presenting on various sex related topics. Que lastima!

Though we've had some tech difficulties with the show and our video archive has been lost, I was smart enough to record the audio of the show. I edited it as best as I could and put together something of a podcast so you can at least get the audio. It's kinda breaking my heart to keep having these great guests on and at the end of our talk, realizing there's no archive of the show. So at least this way, you can hear the interesting chat we had. The audio is choppy in the beginning on Jamie's end, but it gets better a few minutes in.


Today's guest: Jamye Waxman

Today's show topics:





39th Mindshare Event in LA (Mindshare.LA website)


Tune in today and every weekday at 1:15 PM for the Jessica Delfino show and tomorrow and every weekday at 10 AM for Strange Love to hear me talk about sex in the morning and goof off in the afternoon with friends and strangers, at www.gabcast.tv - Anything Goes channel.

No comments: