Thursday, July 7, 2011


Jessica Delfino "I'm Italian" (I'll Pay You For Sex In Food)
WORLD PREMIERE FRI 7/8

OK, this is it. This is the moment the world has been waiting for. So it's not the Casey Anthony verdict, but it is a video that I made with the help of some friends for a song that I wrote. I hope you like it. I look really foxy in this video, and there are some funny parts, like a butt shake and a few visual gags that may very well literally make you gag.

Please come and support this once in a life time stunt at the Funny Girls On Film Festival, kicking off TOMORROW at 7 PM (opening party), show at 8 PM, at 138 Sullivan St., NY, NY. Wine and cheese reception to follow.

And look! We're a pick in Time Out NY! Get your tickets RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW and I'll see ya there.


No comments: