Thursday, September 25, 2003

COMMENT
by Jessica Delfino

NEW!!!!!!!! - A comment option is now on my blog following each individual entry. See how it shines and sparkles, below every segment, beckoning you to write something. See the way it shimmers in a bright, seductive color, enticing you to click it with your mouse! Watch as it sits there, waiting for you, getting sad when you don't pay any attention to it. Please do not make my comment section cry. Donate your time. Become a commentor on Jessy Delfino's Blog. You may not be glad you did, or have an opinion about it one way or the other, but for America's sake, for Christ's sake, that space IS you. Use it, abuse it, reuse it, cruise it, who's who it, lose it, bemuse it, news it, ooh's it, eww's it, defuse it. It's all about you and what words you know how to spell and string together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Jessica. You probably don't remember me, but I've been following your music and blog ever since we met about...4 years ago? Anyway, just wanted you to know that I included a link to your site on my own site that I've been working on. Hope it's okay. And please recommend it to anyone who might be interested in having a low budget music video made. (clay3media.com) Thanks! I'll try to make your next show and re-introduce myself. Best of luck! --Lee