Thursday, October 9, 2003

UPDATE ON CBGB SHOW

CB's GALLERY SHOW HAS BEEN CHANGED - ONE DAY LATER

I have been moved from Thursday the 16th to Friday the 17th at 8 PM. As you know, this is a much better slot and it is a slot that is saved for bands who are bigger and better than me. Therefore, I have to make them think that I am deserving of this spot by having a good turn out. So, please be sure - if you thought you were sure before but then you weren't sure, be sure now to write down the NEW date - FRIDAY the 17th at 8 PM. at CB's Gallery, and then be sure to actually come to the show. You guys, this is important, don't fuck this up for me. I will be playing my dirty folk rock musical hits and you guys will be enjoying them. For a sample of what is to come, click on my music link above and listen.

I'm gonna dirty folk rock out, you guys, and I want you to be there with me, dirty folk rockin out, too.

No comments: