Thursday, August 12, 2004

JOKES FOR CHILDREN

I picked up a book at the library book sale today on my daily trek into the free internet workspace. It's called Nutty Knock Knocks! by Joseph Rosenbloom. Without even opening it, I knew it would be funny because the guy's name is Joseph Rosenbloom. (He's probably jewish and jewish = funny.) Looking through the book, however, proved to be something of a disappointment as cracked, cruddy gems like the following entered my eyesight:

Knock Knock.
Who's There?
Keefe.
Keefe who?
Keefe me one more chance!

I felt inspired to re-write this joke as follows:

Knock Knock.
Who's There?
Queef.
Queef who?
My vagina just farted.

It's not only educational, but if kids think that farts are funny, wait 'til they discover queefs!

Here's another:

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Kumquat.
Kumquat who?
Kumquat may, we'll always be buddies.

These are REAL JOKES from a REAL BOOK!!! More proof that I too, could and shall someday write a book.

Rewritten:
Knock knock.
Who's there?
Kumquat.
Kumquat who?
The Kumquat is one fruit I bet I could easily stick into my pussy.

See? It's easy to rewrite bad jokes into worse jokes that are at least educational to children. This joke will inspire children to spend quality time with their parents as they ask such questions as, "What is a kumquat?" and "Can I someday stick a kumquat into my pussy?"

Here's a true example of Mr. Rosenbloom's dangerous wit:

Knock knock.
Who's there?
Lester.
Lester who?
Lester the Red Hot Mamas.

That one didn't even make sense. Does it? Or is the reference so obscure and deep that even I am lost on it?

No comments: