Friday, November 12, 2004

HIGH TIMES IN MY LIFE

I have been given the award over at HIGH TIMES of "Best Unsigned Band of the Week".
YAY! This is so exciting for me, because I smoke marijuana!

If you clicked on the HIGH TIMES link and it brought you here, please click on the SONGS link if you want to hear a free MP3, so you can decide for yourself, as the HIGH TIMES article states, and I believe it was alluding to whether or not I'm any good (based on The Onion calling me a cross between Redd Foxx and Jewel and Backstage calling me hilariously ribald). If you want to come and see me perform tonight, I'll be at Silk Road Place at 8 PM, 30 Mott St., doing dirty folk rock and filthy stand-up. If you want to see me perform on-line somewhere, visit this link:

ARRESTED FOR INTERNATIONAL DRUG SMUGGLING - THE COLORING BOOK!!!

If you are a regular reader of my blog or an accidental stumbler accrosser and want to see the HIGH TIMES blurb for yourself, visit this link:

MOM! GRAMMA! I'M IN HIGH TIMES!!!

If you don't approve of all this talk of marijuana and want to turn me in, please click on this link:

TURN ME IN TO THE FEDS

I wonder if this makes my parents proud. It's like when your daughter comes to you and shows you her Playboy centerfold spread. Playboy Models are super well-paid - it is a pretty lucritive set-up. In addition, there's a certain amount of admiration that comes with the job, lots of men and women are jealous and adoring, obsessed, fascinated, turned on, disgusted, disturbed, distraught, lots of other d-i-s words, too. Who doesn't love sluts? Are parents proud of their little whore bags? That money can pay for many, many semesters of community college.

I don't think there's anything terribly wrong with posing naked in a magazine, especially if you're using that money for something you need, like heroin.

Thanks for visiting my website if it's your first time. Visit my links to see some other sites of note. If it's not your first time, hope you come back again, and please bring some beer next time.

No comments: