Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I'M GOING TO BE IN A SHORT FILM ON COMEDY CENTRAL

A summer or two ago (I can't remember because time and I don't keep in touch) I played a small part in a short film that my friend Nick Kroll wrote and directed. It's called "Cavalcade of Personalities" and has managed to find it's way onto Comedy Central. It will air on Sunday, November 14th at MIDNIGHT and on Wednesday, November 17th at 2 AM. Again, it's called Cavalcade of Personalities. My part is very short. I'm a pregnant woman who is considering impaling my belly on a huge pointy spear. Appropriate, eh?

So, if you get a chance to watch it, that'd be super cool. But even more important than watching it on TV, there is a link to see a segment of it on the Comedy Central Website. That link is this: http://www.comedycentral.com/tv_shows/jumpcuts/

I don't know why I can't turn it into a hyper link right now! My blogger toolbar has disappeared. If I knew HTML, I'd do it by heart, dammit!

But just copy and paste it into your browser if you're one of those people who likes to watch stuff on the internet or is bored, because it will actually help us a lot to get tons of hits to the link, because it will make Comedy Central think we're awesome. So, please copy and paste the link into your browser, go to the site, and then click on the link for Cavalcade of Personalities, which is located in the Second Show group of segments. I believe it's the last one of the three on the right.

THANKS and GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

No comments: