Thursday, December 16, 2004

OPIE & ANTHONY

A ghost from my past wrote me an e-mail yesterday and said he heard a song of mine being played on the Opie & Anthony show. Does anyone have any information about this or the ability to confirm or deny it? If it is true, it will serve as my radio debut...if satellite radio counts as radio (XM). If not, it's definitely my satellite radio debut. Too bad I fucking missed it.

How many people have XM Radio? (I believe Opie and Anthony are on channel 202...)

I'd like to take this moment to plug my dear friend Chelsea Peretti's one woman show tonight at ARS NOVA. There are shows at both 8 and 10 pm. I recommend reservations.
(Thursday, December 16th) TONIGHT. Her show is called "Floating Palace" and received a glowing review from The Onion and I heard that The Village Voice also honked her horn a bit. I think it might be $10.

It's great that she has a 10 pm show, because it allows you to come see ghost-rape themed, histrionic fear-metal band HAUNTED PUSSY first at 7 pm, 7:30, 8 pm or 8:30 pm. They're playing at 180 Orchard St. in the Lower East Side. The show is called "HAUNTED PUSSY Vs. JESUS" and we are out to see who will win. It's $3. (New, improvised ghost-rapey sets every thirty minutes - starring Michael Portnoy (XAR!) as Jesus. (He's best-known for his on-stage Grammy Award Soy Bomb shenanigans of some years ago, but don't mention it to him because it makes him angry. So, please - treat him as you would any gay diva.)

No comments: