Friday, February 11, 2005

BRUSH WITH A BRUSH WITH GREATNESS:
Super Diamond - The Neil Diamond Tribute Band

Just to show you all that I'm not making it up when I boo hoo on my website, check out this little 'diamond' of a story: This is how my life is, every single day.

This lady from Clearchannel called me today, and asked if I could open up tonight and tomorrow night for two sold-out shows at Irving Plaza for this Neil Diamond tribute act called "Super Diamond." I think my actual response was, "Shit, yeah!"

We worked out the details, pay, etc., and confirmed it. She called me back a few minutes later and said, ahh, never mind. Super Diamond doesn't want a comedic act to open up for them.

Now if that isn't a shit sandwich, I don't know what is.

Well, guess what I ate for lunch today? A shit sandwich. Guess what I ate for lunch yesterday? A shit sandwich. And the day before that? You got it - shit sandwich.

I guess by now, I should be used to shit sandwiches.

Mmmmm. Shit. Sandwich.

DREAM GIG??? Call and find out...

Are you an interesting person who lives in NYC? Do you have trouble dating for some reason? Maybe because you can't find the right one? Maybe because you're crazy?

If you are interested in being filmed for a documentary about interesting people who live in NYC who have trouble dating, please call this phone number:

212 -481-9501

...and ask for Michael. Tell him Jessica Delfino sentcha.

Alrighty, kids, I'm off to choke myself with a belt like that guy from INXS did.

No comments: