Wednesday, March 30, 2005

TRACHTENBURG FAMILY SLIDESHOW PLAYER REVIEW

....and a little about Jessica Delfino, too.

This was from a show we did in Richmond, Illinois - the place I found my gold lame' fancy shoes in a thrift store for - watch out - ONE dollar.

They don't grow deals like THAT in NYC. The last time I bought something for a dollar in NYC, I became a mother.

Womp womp womp...

This was written by the adorable kid college newspaper writer who gathered up all his courage and waited till the end of the show to tell me that if he was my boyfriend, HE'D have sex with me. (Based on a joke I told about my college boyfriend never having sex with me.)

Hey, everyone. I just got back from being on tour for a week and boy is my vagina tired.

I should be a stand-up comedian for a living.

No comments: