Wednesday, May 23, 2007

TUESDAY'S METRO!

It's not the first time that this has been written about - Gawker.com / Gridskipper travel site also wrote a blurb about it awhile back. But if you know anyone who needs a cheap place to stay while in Manhattan...

READ THE WHOLE STORY HERE

AND IN OTHER NEWS:

Filthy, Funny & Totally Offensive - THE BOOK

edited by Jeffrey Gurian
&
someone else

is composed of hundreds of jokes by tons of comedians you know, love and hate, including me. I did not get paid to submit jokes and did not get a free copy of the book. But my vanity insists I still tell the world about the book, or mostly, I guess, that a handful of
my jokes are now officially immortalized in print. Huzzah!

I attended the book party the other night at The Friar's Club and partied it up with my free seltzer waters along-side such comedy critters as Jeffrey Ross, Patrice O'Neal, Mandy Stadtmiller, The Stone Twins, and a bunch of old guys who kept telling me that they are legends.

I believe them, I just don't know any of them.

No comments: