Monday, June 18, 2007

LULLABYE...

This is a song that my mother used to sing to me before I would go to sleep at night...it might explain a thing or two about a thing or two.

Video by Checkerboard Phil! Starring Violet!

If you like the song, it's on my CD "Dirty Folk Rock" and also available on I-Tunes....bon apetit!



Come see me live this week -

TUESDAY JUNE 19th with COCK LORGE
@ Piano's
158 Ludlow @ Stanton
www.myspace.com/cocklorge
http://pianosnyc.com/
8 PM / $5

AND

TUESDAY JUNE 19th with REGGIE WATTS
@ Rififi
332 E. 11th St. @ 1st Ave, NYC
www.rififinyc.com
10 PM / $5

AND

WEDNESDAY JUNE 20th @ Bluestockings
appearing in JEFF STARK'S show "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?"
172 Allen Street, Manhattan
http://www.bluestockings.com
7 PM / $5 suggested donation

AND

THURSDAY, JUNE 21st with "Make Music NY"
@ La Plaza Cultural
632-636 E 9th St, between Ave B and Ave C
2 PM / FREE!
www.makemusicny.org
(the website has the show listed as starting at 3:30, THAT IS WRONG!)

AND AGAIN

THURSDAY JUNE 21st at Get Psyched!
@ Rififi
332 E. 11th St. @ 1st Ave, NYC
www.rififinyc.com
8 PM / $5

...and a secret tip: I'll be performing in costume at The Marble Cemetery at 2nd Ave and 2nd St. from 4-5 PM in the east village on Thursday, June 21st. More info at www.myspace.com/hauntedpu55y

No comments: