Tuesday, August 28, 2007

I'm In London!

Wow, the Edinburgh Festival was a sordid, bittersweet adventure that I don't know if I'll want to take again next year, but the future's so bright, I'm wearing atom bomb goggles. So, let's see what happens.

I'm in London now and here are the shows I have scheduled. I'm in good hands, staying at a friend's place in North London with all the bells and whistles one could hope for. I rode here with Phil Kay. His car broke down momentarily on the side of the road. We stopped to take a nap right in front of Killerby's Farm, and when we woke, the car wouldn't start. Don't get any ideas or make any jokes about us doing it in the back seat, the Saab was so full of dings and dongs, I barely had room to take a proper breath. But what a fun ride! We finally got the car to start once the clever tow truck driver showed up with the knowledge needed to make it happen.

If you are a friend / fan / rabblerouser and would like to entertain the idea of entertaining me during my stay here, please email me at jessdelfino@yahoo.com or myspace.com/jessydelfino. If you have a POOL or access to one, let's be friends and share some aqua related water adventures.

Here are my scheduled shows:

Saturday, Sept. 1st
Rachel Trachtenburg Morning Show
Soho Theater
21 Dean Street
11 AM
10 pounds (my computer doesn't have that fancy "L" button)

Saturday, Sept. 1st
as part of a Freeport Records Event
@ Soho Review Bar

Sunday, Sept. 2nd:
Folkadot
126 York Way
18 O'Clock (6 PM)
Free

Tuesday, Sept. 4th:
Good Ship
298 Kilburn High Rd.
8 PM - 11 PM
with Ben Tucker and other performers

Sunday, Sept. 9th
with Holly Walsh
More info to come on that one!!

Rachel's show again on the 8th and 15th
11 AM

Drop by and pick up a pair of my hand-detailed knickers sporting your favorite Jessica Delfino song quotes, 4 pounds each!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

4 pounds of what???