Tuesday, November 20, 2007

ANOTHER VERY SPECIAL PUSSY

This is what I've become. That girl who blogs about cats. But this cat is worth mentioning. First of all, I am a serious cat lady. I had cats my whole life. I have seen them be born, die, and everything in between. My first cat, Rags, got hit by a car right before my very ten year old eyes. My last cat, Clementine, a descendant of Rags, lived to be 24. I don't have a cat now because my apartment is too small and I'm never home. But if I did have a cat, I'd get one of those asshole pet purses and stick that thing in it and carry it around with me everywhere I went. And I'd put it in my act. It seems appropriate.

This morning, I got treated to this adorable video of a very cute, friendly, obedient, awesome indy yuppie kitty named "Furgazi". I watched it three times in a row and laughed every time. Read the little blurb first, it sets up the video really nicely.

It makes me want to get a kitty and find a space in my tiny, crammed apartment to fit it. But I love kitties too much to do that. Maybe I'll just settle for a baby instead.

Now, treat yourself!

A short story about Furgazi: (as featured in Wooooo Mag's "Cat Of The Week")

http://www.wooooomag.com/

And the video:

http://www.wooooomag.net/fugazi.mov

No comments: