Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Apartments Facing The Street...

...should be cheaper.

I can hear the wind literally howling as I try to fall asleep in my bed, but that is the only natural sleep depriver working to keep me up. [warning: potentially long possible run-on sentence ahead] If it's not the homeless peeps across the street in bum park loudly discussing politics, trying to sell passers by bottles of Tropicana with their "outdoor" sales pitch voice (great pr for the juice giants by the way - Tropicana - the beverage choice for every party) or just kicking the living shit out of eachother (which is not often a quiet endeavor) it's mother nature meets man-made materials keeping me as sleepless as the gentlemen in the park across the street.

But that's not all, oh no, not at all.

In the topic of, "Things That Fuck Me Out Of A Good Night's Sleep", the list is as long as this sleep free night.

Ok! Show us, ambulance sirens, couples fighting on the street (for REAL), car horns / alarms and garbage trucks.

Survey says:

Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!

I wish my life were a game show. At least I'd have lots of nice furniture to not be able to sleep on.

No comments: