Sunday, March 22, 2009



DELFINO'S DIATRIBE -- MARCH PLUS

Welcome to my blog. If you would like this mailing list emailed into your email box, please ask to be added at jessdelfino@yahoo.com.

-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$-$

Hello There all you lovely and nimble little neatos

I'm writing today with all the good stuff -- shows, new videos, and also -- JESSICA DELFINO ENTERPRISES is expanding. I'm looking to hire an organized, smart, head-on-straight P/T assistant who is available to help with my upcoming Summer 2009 UK tour. See listing below...

Spring is HERE and I won't shed a tear for Winter. F yu, Feb. F yu.

***********************************

THIS WEEK's SHOWS:

TONITE, Sunday March 22:

The Match Game LIVE with your host BEN LERMAN
@ 308 Bowery, 8 PM.
with Michael Musto, Sara Benincasa, Tara Leigh Copeland, Jessica Delfino and more.
Admission: $10
Compete, win prizes, Sunday night fun!
*THIS SHOW IS SO GREAT. I really encourage you to suck it up, dish out ten bones and catch this great remake of the 60s gameshow MATCH GAME.

TOMORROW, MONDAY:
Entertaining the Bartender with Jena Friedman
@ Public Assembly 70 N. 6th St (btw Kent and Wythe)
Williamsburg, Brooklyn
http://www.publicassemblynyc.com
8 pm -- FREE-- BE THERE!

WEDNESDAY:
I'll be appearing on an episode of THE TYRA BANKS SHOW!!
I will let you know when it AIRS. If you want to be in the studio audience, let me know ASAP. Or to
get your own tickets and just D.I.Y., visit HERE

FRIDAY:
Borscht Variety Show
@ Sidewalk Cafe
Ave A at 7th St.
The economy is so bad, Ben Lerman and I got busted shoplifting snacks from Rite Aid!
Our community service is that we have to HOST COMEDY SHOWS.
Come see what the city is making us do.
8 PM -- FREE

See more of my upcoming shows at myspace.com/jessydelfino
I'm also on FACEBOOK.

AND SAVE THE DATE:

Wed., April 8, 10 PM
SKITS N TITS
comedy, burlesque, music and awesomeness
produced by Diane O'Debra, Steph Sabelli and Jessica Delfino
featuring Mike Albo, Matt McCarthy, The Chichiones, sketches
and videos by Diane Steph and Jess and SO MUCH MORE.
All for the economical price of $5.
http://www.myspace.com/skitsntits
And find us on Facebook

***************************

JESSICA'S CHEST OF TREASURES -- my weekly show featuring all the goodies I've picked up on my tours and adventures, with a song on one of my bevy of wild instruments every episode. Filmed and edited by Peter Bernard. Subscribe, share with friends, comment and enjoy -- MY CHEST of TREASURES:

A BRAND NEW JESSICA'S CHEST (Episode 4)
Mask making, musical saw with my feet? and more!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwpOckzBIe0&feature=channel

***************************

Another episode (Episode 3) of JESSICA'S CHEST OF TREASURES: Unicorn high heels, my coin collection (nerd alert), New (very clumsy) keyboard song: Faux Pas In A Foreign Land:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6mglqg1GlU&fmt=18

****************************

HERE's JCOT, EPISODE 2, featuring a Qchord demonstration -- the most AMAZING and awesome instrument in all the world, second only to my flying V uke. (one of my fave episodes)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dzP-CH3xoJQ&feature=channel

****************************

EPISODE 1 of JCOT features Ms. Puss, I sing my song “Chinatown” on a flying V ukulele, gay pink jail suit, and more. (I like this one a lot, too)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3oejvUIBE9s&feature=channel

See Jessica's Chest website for photos, episodes, info and more, and be prepared to be ENTERTAINED:

http://www.jessicaschest.com

PS -- You can watch Jessica's Chest of Treasures on MNN and BCAT every MONDAY night as part of Peter Bernard's 209 Show.

JOIN ME ON YOUTUBE:
www.youtube.com/jessdelfino

**************************************************

WANTED / FOR HIRE:

Additional assistant to help me focus on organizing my UK tour. I'm performing at 4 festivals and doing a solo show in London at the prestigious Soho Theater. I sold out my last show at Soho in the 80 seat theater, and now I get to work the 140 seater. I need someone to learn everything I have to teach about doing PR and help me put together and send out promo packets, emails and more. Time commitment is a coupla days a week for the next coupla months, from about 12 - 5. Flexible on days and times. Pay: Would LOVE to arrange a barter -- I will teach you everything I know about doing PR and kicking ass at it, plus I will feed you, and can also arrange for you to get college credits if you are in college. Tons of experience not necessary, attention to detail and organization skills are. Opportunity to join me for segment of UK trip and make commissions also possible -- we can discuss this further. Travel dates: July 16 - Sept. 1.

Email me a letter of why you'd be great for this gig, your availability, pay rate and experience to jessdelfino@yahoo.com.

************************************

MORE INFO ON MY UPCOMING UK TOUR COMING SOON! Shows listed now at myspace.com/jessydelfino

************************************

SHOW RECOMMENDATION:

This show has come highly recommended! I like Marc's comedy a lot, and I encourage you to see the show.

Marc Maron -- Scorching The Earth
The Green Room Theater, 45 Bleecker
7 PM -- google that shit for more info

*******************************************************

READ MY EXTENDED BIO:

www.wikipedia.com/wiki/jessica_delfino

VISIT MY BLOG:

www.jessydelfino.blogspot.com

SOME OF MY PRESS:

"[A] comedy rock star. . . brilliant comedian/musician Jessy Delfino." --ComedyCentral.com

"Jessica Delfino has sang, danced, and comedianed her way to LES notoriety--some feat." --Time Out New York

See more press at myspace.com/jessydelfino
I'm also on FACEBOOK

No comments: