Thursday, March 19, 2009

FURIOUS MURL GROY

This is a character Rosie Rebel and I have been doing for awhile. Murl is a very large, very
agitated woman who is beyond description.

We took Murl out for a stroll yesterday in the sunny Lower East Side and nearly got arrested,
just for being Murl.

Here is a shot of Murl enjoying the day.



Stay tuned for a video, coming SOOOOON!!!!

In other news:

Shows this weekend!!

See me TONITE (Thurs) at The Tank MIDTOWN at 6 PM.

Saturday at Theater for the New City, 9th st @ 1st Ave. 11 PM.

Sunday at MATCH GAME LIVE (with Michael Musto!) at 308 Bowery at 1st St. 8 PM.

1 comment:

Rosie Rebel said...

Delfino,
I was talking to my friend Chris, he is a huge fan of yours and can watch don't rape me over and over again. You should bust out your rape whistle and do ninja kicks on the Tyra Banks show. Looking forward to the Murl Groy.

Love,
Rosie