Wednesday, October 7, 2009

What's Goin On This Weekend, Delfino?

Good question! In the next few days I've got some fun shows and events coming up.



Tomorrow night, Thurs Oct. 7:
Entertaining the Bartender
with Jena Friedman and other guests

170 Ave A at 11th St
NY, NY
9 PM - 10:30, Free show



Saturday, Thurs Oct 9:
Brick + Mortar Intl Video Festival
Downtown Greenfield, MA
2pm – 12am
I am performing at 11 PM on Saturday night!
Greenfield, MA
http://greenfieldvideofest.org

I'm getting an early start on this one:



Thurs Nov 12 @ 8 PM
Jessica Delfino's Dirty Folk Rock
Ars Nova ANT FEST!
511 W. 54th St.
With her lewd songs and unconventional instruments (rape whistle!), Jessica Delfino is a self-described
brunette Britney Spears--with balls.
(Someone said yesterday that I'm more like a brunette Nellie McKay which I don't agree with, but I like!)
Tickets: $10
For tickets and other info: arsnovanyc.com
SPECIAL OFFER: If you buy a ticket online GET YOURS HERE NOW you get a free drink at the show (which nearly covers the cost of the ticket!)

And check out this fun little interview with me by dementedly funny UK writer, Nick Gilmartin.

And if you're lookin' for something fun to do tonight, check out Sacapuntas at 308 Bowery at 1st St. at 8 PM or O'Hanlon's comedy show at 14th bet 1st / 2nd at 7:30, both great shows with excellent line ups.

No comments: