Saturday, December 26, 2009

"I WANNA BE FAMOUS" on Itunes

I know it seems like this should be common idiot sense that my CD should have been put on Itunes years ago, but I'm literally a one woman enterprise here. I even do the work of the people who are supposed to be working for me.

So FINALLY, FINALLY, my CD "I Wanna Be Famous" is live and up on Itunes. There, you can buy the whole CD electronically (all 15 songs, including "My Pussy Is Magic" and "The Rape Whistle Song") for $10 smackeroonies. If you want the actual CD, which is really beautiful -- I illustrated it myself and it features a full-color poster inside and all the lyrics -- it costs a little more and the only way to currently buy it is through me via paypal.com, so if you'd like to own it, email me $12 at jessdelfino@yahoo.com and it will get mailed to your door in a matter of days. It's really that easy.

Or you can go to your Itunes store and put the magic words in: JESSICA DELFINO. Then, you'll see this:



And life will start to get instantly better.

If you want to hear a BRAND NEW SONG, visit Myspace.com/jessicadelfinotunes to hear "FIGHT THE PARTY", my DECEMBER song of the month jam. The song of the month series is produced by HandCancel.com out of Brooklyn, NY.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY CHANUKKAH, HAPPY KWANZA, HAPPY NEW YEAR.

See ya in 2010! Maybe sooner.

No comments: