Monday, December 21, 2009

NEW SONG OF THE MONTH -- DECEMBER 2009

Today, Dec. 21st, in collaboration with Handcancel.com, I give to the world a NEW SONG entitled, "FIGHT THE PARTY". This is part of a new project where every month I release a new single. This month's choice cut is a hypnotic jam based on my experiences performing in the underground NYC party scene.

I hope you enjoy it!!! I'll be performing in Brooklyn on New Year's Eve for the first time live, where else? At a huge underground party. For those of you who know me and know the parties I'm talking about, this song is for you. Keep partying against the fight!

Last month, we dropped, "Happy Stoned Thanksgiving", a mellow stoner-centric number to celebrate the high holidays. The song was met with celebration and much positive feedback. I'm now in talks with a very large record label and will keep you posted on the outcome. Hey "other" record labels, it's not too late to get in on this sweet bidding war...email me, wink.

Wine me. Dine me. I can take it.

No comments: