Tuesday, December 15, 2009



Plug from the Pill

I love Flavorpill's mailing list -- first of all, they're selective. They don't just list any old thing. Second, they list really interesting events that I'm often tickled by. Third, they've got style. And I do like me some style.

Today, they've confirmed for me that they've still got it, by listing the awesome upcoming Craftermath craft show. They did muck it up a little bit by saying it was "my brainchild", I actually co-created this show with Daniella LaBocca, lady producer extraordinaire and stage manager of the awesome Skits'N'Tits, in addition to being a wicked sass master, feminist and new but fast close friend. The ChiChiones will be doing burlesque but also presenting crafts of their own (as NYC's most CRAFTASTIC burlesque group) and a few other great gals will be on hand to show their work, including Jenny and her tiny subversive paintings and more. We will also have snacks and some special tricks up our sleeves, TRUST US, we like to entertain and can't help but do things slightly awesomely.

It's THIS SAT, 6-9 PM, free, 269 Local @ 269 E. Houston / Suffolk. F to 2nd Ave or bike / walk / taxi it from your house. Do not miss it, k?



By the way, my other favorite mailing lists are FreeNYC, GirlyGirl Army and I really and truly especially love Jeff Stark's Nonsense NYC, with an honorable mention to Down By The Hipster and a few others which are skipping out of Mindtown right now like they have a court date tomorrow and they know they're gonna lose.

See ya Sat!

If for some reason you can't make it, it's OK, I'm on etsy at DENofDELFINO, though my trees be way cheaper in person.



And last but not least, I not only have tree ornaments made out of tampons, but also now, NEW! Stars of David, for your favorite Hanukkah bush. Happy 5th day of Hanukkah!

No comments: