Thursday, April 8, 2010

WICKED AWESOME with a capital W and a capital A


I was thrilled today to see a review type thingy of my CD, "I Wanna Be Famous" (categorized under music & things I like) written by Village Voice's Michael Musto on his blog, La Daily Musto. This is one of the most exciting things to happen to me since I discovered the liquor store near my house sells $3 bottles of really good wine. He also plugged the sweet-ass April 14th Skits'N'Tits. 

AMAZING. I've been a quiet appreciator of Michael's for awhile and so this is pretty sweet. He just celebrated his 25 year anniversary at The Village Voice (how long have you been at your job for?) so if you are driving down the road and you see him riding his bike on the street, don't run him over, instead buy him a milk shake or just wave cheerfully, and leave him be.

If you think Michael Musto has great taste and would like to buy my CD, just click here for a hard copy, or visit iTunes if you just want the mp3s. 

No comments: