Tuesday, June 29, 2010

NEW LIVE VIDEO from "OUR SHOW"
with Elliot Aronow
filmed at Santos Party House, NYC

This video makes me miss my long hair a lot. But it's OK, it will grow back really fast, like head weeds. That is how my hair works. Trust me, I know. I've had it for a long time.

I cut my hair short once about 8 years ago and dyed it red -- my bf at the time said I looked like big bird. What a dick!

Elliot is a real sweetie pie and a cutie, too, laaaa-deeeez, and he apparently is "straight". He is a zippy dresser, he's funny and I'm going to guess Jewish, (which I consider to be a pro always) but I could be wrong, I don't really have great J-dar. He also runs a terrific website called RCRD LBL where you can get free music for frickin' free, including the mp3 of my song, "I Wanna Be Famous". You're welcome.

Speaking of "I Wanna Be Famous", this is a live version of my "homeless" joke and my song, "I Wanna Be Famous". Enjoy!

No comments: