Sunday, July 18, 2010

BACK TO BASICS

Huzzah! I can write on my blog again! I had to revert to the old editor, as per suggested by an anonymous tipster in the Google Blog Help stratosphere. I couldn't write for weeks. A blinking circular icon would just spin and spin, but wouldn't let me type anything. It's like my fingers have been freed! My blog is no longer enslaved to the cruel guards of cyberspace. Reunited and it feels so good.

A few quick things:

I'm working on a documentary about New Orleans and the Gulf oil geyser's effect on the people. We have raised nearly $3000 but need more money. We have to raise our budget of $6400 or we don't get to keep ANY of the money. Sucks to that. PLEASE consider donating a philanthropic chunk of funds to our important project. Thank you. Click below to see the project page. We have just 3 days to get the rest of the money. $1000 / day is not impossible!


This website thinks I'm pretty and funny. Comedians often hear they're funny and are celebrated for that, but not that they're HOT, TOO. Thanks over there FYHC. What does FYHC stand for? Click on the link and find out. I'm mostly flattered because I'm in AMAZING company beside Alison Becker, Zach Galifianakis and others...wow! Hot stuff.

Shows coming up on the daily, yo. Visit the schedule to the right to see what's coming up. And if you haven't already, JOIN MY FACEBOOK page to stay a breast (and a vagina) of what's going on. See ya round the tiny old world, peepers.

No comments: