Friday, August 6, 2010

Curb-side

I'm heading back over to Curb Your Enthusiasm today to finish the scene I was in on Monday, and I'm getting paid as AFTRA today which means someone's gonna be makin' the big bucks!

The plus side, I get to stand in the shade of Larry David all day, sucking up his quips and hoping a shred of his magic and talent will get caught in a breeze headed in my direction.

The minus side, this shit is a long, tiring day, and it's a hot one, too.

In other news, here is a video from the Coney Island Talent Show which I was in this past weekend. I did not win, which shows how much they know about freaks. I spent the day on the beach with friends, sucking rum and coconut juice through a straw and baking to a nice, cancer-y shade of sienna.

I've decided, when it's my time, unless fate beats me to it, that's how I'm gonna do myself in. I'm gonna tan myself to death. It seems like a friendly, sunny way to go.

No comments: